Ben's practice has traversed a wide range of legal fields. He began with a focus on business formations and general corporate representation before gaining litigation experience in the Insurance Defense industry.
In 2009, Ben moved back to Texas and focused his practice primarily on debtor representation in Consumer Bankruptcy cases. Ben has also gained considerable experience representing clients with creditor negotiations outside of the Bankruptcy Courts.
Originally from Houston, Ben has also lived and practiced in Miami and Dallas. Ben is happy being back in Houston which he has always considered home.
- University of Texas (2003)
- St. Thomas University, JD (2006)
- Northern District of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas
- Western District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
- State Courts of Texas
- State Courts of Florida
- University of Texas Consumer Bankruptcy Conference
Obtaining Post Petition Financing and Rebuilding Client Credit (2015)